College Essay/Personal Statement
- Please reflect upon your experiences, which could include personal, educational and professional. Describe how these experiences have influenced your decision to pursue a Simmons education at this time.
- If you are currently enrolled at another college or university, please also address your reasons for transferring from your current institution, and the objectives you hope to achieve at Simmons.
- Please double space your statement, which should be between two and four pages long.
Letter of Recommendation
Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV)
RN to BSN Application Details
- RN license – A current unencumbered and unrestricted U.S registered nurse (RN) license is required.
- Associate degree – An associate degree (AA or AAS).
- General Biology
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Anatomy and Physiology I
- Anatomy and Physiology II
- Lifespan Psychology