- Completed application – Adult learners and transfer students seeking admission to the fully online undergraduate program should apply through our application system. Just head over to the website to create your free account and get started on your application for the Simmons University online program.
- College Essay/Personal Statement – Specific essay details can be found in the application.
- Transcripts – Simmons requires transcripts from all previously attended colleges and universities. Copies of high school transcript(s) are also required unless you have received an Associate’s Degree. Official transcripts should be sent directly by the institution, or through an official transcript e-delivery service, to the Simmons Online Undergraduate Admission Office.
- Letter of Recommendation – One letter of recommendation is required (academic preferred if recently enrolled in school).
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV) – An up-to-date resume or CV is recommended, but not required.
- RN license – A current unencumbered and unrestricted U.S registered nurse (RN) license is required.
- Associate degree – An associate degree (AA or AAS).
- General Biology
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Anatomy and Physiology I
- Anatomy and Physiology II
- Lifespan Psychology