- Completed online application form
- Current résumé
- An essay describing your interest and experience in public health, an inequity you have observed, and your short- and long-term career goals
- Transcripts from all postsecondary institutions attended, regardless of whether a degree was earned
- Three letters of recommendation from professional or academic references
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) scores, if applicable
- Nonrefundable application fee of $75 (Fee is reduced to $45 if application is submitted on or before the priority deadline.)
- A bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher (on a 4-point scale)
- At least one college-level math course (statistics preferred) with a course grade of B or higher (course GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4-point scale)
Online Application Form
- Educational background, including all institutions attended, degree(s) awarded or in progress, and dates or anticipated dates of degree(s) awarded
- Relevant employment history, including job titles, job descriptions, relevant duties performed, and dates of employment for each position
- Community service or volunteer experience
- Relevant international travel experience
- Awards, publications, presentations, and memberships
- Evidence of leadership and career progression
- Describe an inequity that you have observed, studied, or experienced. Discuss some of the factors contributing to that inequity.
- Reflecting on your educational, professional, and/or community-based experiences, what has shaped your interest in public health and health equity?
- What are your short- and long-term career goals, and how will this MPH help you meet those goals?