Tuition, Billing and Financial Aid FAQs
Tuition and Billing↑
Simmons Student Portal/Account Set Up↑
Financial Aid at Simmons↑
- Students completing 65 credits in 4 terms are considered to be in the accelerated full-time program.
- Students completing 65 credits in 6 terms are considered to be in the full-time program.
- Students completing 65 credits in 8 terms are considered to be in the extended part-time program.
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)↑
Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loan↑
- Be a U.S. citizen or eligible noncitizen
- Have a valid Social Security Number (SSN)
- Be registered with Selective Service, if you are male (must register between the ages of 18 and 25)
- Be enrolled or accepted for enrollment in an eligible degree program
- Be enrolled at least half-time in an eligible program
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress (SAP)
- Not currently be in default on previous federal student loans
- Not have exceeded the maximum aggregate loan limit