- Completed online application form
- Current résumé
- One essay explaining your reasons for pursuing a Master of Science in Behavior Analysis, including a discussion of the intellectual and professional goals you hope to achieve
- Official transcripts from all postsecondary institutions attended, regardless of whether a degree was earned
- Two letters of recommendation from professional or academic references
- TOEFL or IELTS scores, if applicable
- Nonrefundable application fee of $75
(Fee is reduced to $45 if application is submitted on or before the priority deadline)
- GRE scores are not required for admission, but will be accepted if the applicant chooses to submit them
Online Application Form
- Educational background, including all institutions attended, degree(s) awarded or in progress, and dates or anticipated dates of degree(s) awarded
- Relevant employment history, including job titles, job descriptions, relevant duties performed, and dates of employment for each position
- Community service or volunteer experience
- Awards, publications, presentations, and memberships
- Evidence of leadership and career progression
- Goals in Behavior Analysis: Describe your professional and intellectual goals and the how Simmons’ MS in Behavior Analysis will help you meet these goals.
- Educational Background and Preparation: Describe your interest in the field of behavior analysis and how your academic background has prepared you for this program. If your undergraduate GPA was below a 3.0, please reflect upon your academic experience in your essay.
- Relevant Experiences: Address any gaps in employment and describe any relevant volunteer, full-time, or part-time experience that you have.