- Completed online application form
- Current résumé
- One essay explaining your reasons for pursuing a Master of Science in Behavior Analysis, including a discussion of the intellectual and professional goals you hope to achieve
- Official transcripts from all postsecondary institutions attended, regardless of whether a degree was earned
- Two letters of recommendation from professional or academic references
- TOEFL or IELTS scores, if applicable
- Nonrefundable application fee of $75
(Fee is reduced to $45 if application is submitted on or before the priority deadline)
- GRE scores are not required for admission, but will be accepted if the applicant chooses to submit them
Online Application Form
- Educational background, including all institutions attended, degree(s) awarded or in progress, and dates or anticipated dates of degree(s) awarded
- Relevant employment history, including job titles, job descriptions, relevant duties performed, and dates of employment for each position
- Community service or volunteer experience
- Awards, publications, presentations, and memberships
- Evidence of leadership and career progression
- Goals in Behavior Analysis: Describe your professional and intellectual goals and the relationship of the degree program to these goals.
- Educational Background and Preparation: Describe your understanding of the field of Behavior Analysis, your interest in the field, and how your academic background has prepared you for this program. If your cumulative undergraduate GPA was below 3.0 or you struggled in any academic coursework resulting in lower grades, please reflect upon your academic experience in your essay.
- Relevant Experiences: Address any gaps in employment and describe any relevant volunteer, full-time, or part-time work experience that you have.