Supervised Field Experience
- An appropriate, department-approved clinical placement setting that provides behavior analytic services.
- A supervisor who is a BCBA employed by the site and approved by Simmons.
- 5% of hours spent participating in supervision activities with a BCBA supervisor.
- Clinical placement tasks that are behavior analytic in nature as assigned by the clinical placement site.
- Clinical placement tasks that include both restricted and unrestricted work. Clinical placement tasks that are restricted in nature must account for no more than 40% of the total hours counted (i.e., no more than 800 of the 2,000 hours required can be spent in direct implementation of behavior analytic programs).
- Observations by Simmons University mentors of supervisees providing behavior analytic services with appropriate clients at the clinical placement site.